Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bow and Checks



Last week I wore this outfit when I went to the bank for some shop errands, and a few ukay trips with hubby. I have found new ukay stores that sells UBER FAB CLOTHES. They're literally hidden, but good thing hubby is so good in adventures like this. I've scored a lot good finds and I cannot wait to show them to you all!!! :) 

I am not feeling well today but a good opportunity came my way. I was live on radio a little after lunch at INQUIRER RADYO 990AM for a live phone patch interview. I enjoyed the entire 20-minute talk with the radio anchors, Alex Tinsay and Jim Reyes. I shared everything and anything about online business and my shop and gave few tips to the readers. I hope you were able to listen to it!




top- thrifted
shorts- random brand
belt- F&H
bag- DIVI
bow- The Pinup Girl Store
wedges- Parisian Jr.

5 comments:

  1. Love this look sis! :) Very comfy! And congratulations for another great thrift store finds!! Can't wait for your items. :)

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lady dapper look! :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great sis! love the bow and plaid details..:) pls tell me where to find these thrift stores..i wanna try going to ukay-ukays..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cuteeee!!!super love it!!!yan mga style ko eh!!!love!!!!!:))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...