Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blooms and Blues


photos by papa

I asked my family to come with me last Sunday for my shop meet-up, and treated them dinner after. It has been my thing to share my blessings to my family through a sumptuous dinner and yummy sweet treats whenever I get any achievements. The feeling I get is always surreal most especially whenever I see their faces tattooed with sweet smiles.  I bet you are like this to your family too right? :) 

Anyway, since it was a Sunday I decided to wear something girly and comfy and my maxi skirts are always my go-to pieces for a comfy-effortless- fashionable look. Notice the purple necklace? It's one of the many styles I will be releasing on the 36th collection of  Simone's Closet this February! I hope you like it! :)



floral dress as top- Fashion Rev Manila bazaar
blue denim skirt- thrifted
sandals- Parisian
necklace- Simone's Closet
bangles- random

6 comments:

  1. You're getting prettier everyday! Cute skirt too.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so sweet to your family for treating them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, ang bait mo! Swerte ng parents mo! Hehe

    BTW, I love your skirt and necklaces!! xx

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of florals and blue! :) Anyway, I admire how sweet and supportive your family :)

    ★ Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...