Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pink Skulls


 

Hi girls, today is the last day of 2011 and I am more than excited to prep-up for my New Year's eve outfit! I hope the sun will come-out today so I can take some outdoor photos! Anyway, this is my very last outfit post for the year! I can't believe I have reached 65,000 hits, and 500 plus followers! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR  THE SUPPORT MY DEAR BLOG READERS! Cheers to us all this 2012! 

Moving on to this outfit, this is what I wore when I met with Hope and Jean the other day. I love the contrast of the purple hues and the gray tones. And notice the pink skulls necklace? It's one of my new designs for Simone's Closet this 2012! Do you like it? :)

I have one last post, a bit of a memory lane. It is a scheduled post so watch-out for it tonight! I am sure I will be busy later! :)


top- SM
pants- online find
skulls necklace- Simone's Closet
purple flats- B Club
bangles- gifted


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looking mighty fine mother! Ang sexy sexy mo na!!!
    This 2012 we really have to meet! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top! Happy New Year!


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...