Friday, December 16, 2011

PHOTO DIARY: 35th Collection Shoot



So here ya go girls! Here are the photos taken by hubby last week on a photo shoot I organized for Simone's Closet! I met new models and make-up artist on the set and I am so glad I have known these girls! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Kamille, Nikki, Patch, and Jolly! We've known each other for a very short time, and I am so thankful to guys for trusting me, hubby, and Simone's Closet! I really did enjoy the day!

As you can see girls, the shoot looks fun, coz really it is! I don't use any pegs whenever I have a shoot. I just want everything to be natural. I want true happiness, excitement, and natural beauty to come-out; and that point, for me, makes a very good photo! My hands are literally shaking, as I edit the photos.  I wanted to post the outcome of the shoot! So if you are  still up at this very minute, please stay-tuned because I will be blogging about the lookbook photos, next!


3 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...