Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Galaxy


I am inlove with this galaxy-printed dress that I scored from the thrift shop sadly, I cannot keep it for myself since I will be selling this on my 34th collection this Sunday November 6, 2011! So if you want this dress, do not forget to drop by over at Simone's Closet this Sunday! Expect to see pretty dresses, cardigans, blazers and colorful scarves! SEE YOU THERE!

PS: Tomorrow's hubby's birthday and I am way beyond excited to celebrate his day with him tomorrow!
 :)

galaxy dress- Simone's Closet
booties- Parisian
bangles- random brand


DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK MY GIVEAWAYS! Go see the right side of this blog for the links!

4 comments:

  1. omg denise, i want, want, want this dress! so much. i'm having such a galaxy print moment and this would be a great addition to the collection! what time does your collection open? or better yet, can i just get first dibs on these? hehehe.



    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS DRESS... which I will use as a top! Hope I get it! Haha.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! Any galaxy prints on any clothes are definitely awesome. :D I think your collection will do great this Sunday. :D

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...