Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cake Is Comfort + Happiness



I was in Taft for two straight days, particularly in DLSU last week in preparation for the fashion show I had last November 12. This was one of the looks I wore on those days and I am lovin' it! I have seen a lot of students wearing fasyon  but comfy outfits which is my weakness! haha! I can't help but stare at them and look left and right. I kinda miss going back to college I swear! I didn't enjoy my college days that much, but no regrets since I wouldn't be here if not for all the good and the bad memories I had, right? 

Anyway, let me share to you a very inspiring line I saw at the carton of the cake( the cake I bought for dad's birthday). I never knew Red Ribbon's cakes have gimmicks like this. After munching on the last slice of the cake, I saw this...


Awww, I just melt and said.. " I want to eat cake again!" haha! And that explains too why the title is like that haha! 



green top- thrifted
pants- bought online
bag- SUY bags
bangles- random brand
flats- Landmark

3 comments:

  1. Wow, now I wanna eat cake!!! :p

    I miss going to Taft. I miss living around there! :( I'm bummed I wasn't able to go to your fashion show. Would've loved to finally meet you.

    ♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
    Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2! Click HEREto find out how!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey your pants!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!
    Oh, and your hair is loooove!

    xoxo,
    heyitshersheyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...