Saturday, October 22, 2011

You'll Never Know Who's Waiting There For You


True enough right? Last week, I never knew a crew from a network will visit my house and will feature me in one of their TV shows, I am so thankful for the opportunity! It was my very first public appearance (naks) haha so I tried my best to document it. (will share on a separate post about the shooting day)

For now, here's what I wore to the day of the shoot. I wanna look comfy yet stylish (as always naman) haha! And I think the skirt made the look really something interesting. I changed to my sandals and wore one of the necklaces I will be launching soon! :)

It has been days since we  recorded inside our house and I feel like dreaming up to now. haha! I will let you know once they have a release date of my segment. :)

PS: Pinup Girl Store Giveaway will be posted tomorrow! :)
PPS: Philippine Fashion Week is next already! If given a chance to watch, I want to see SM Kids with Marise, mom, and hubby :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GIRLS!

3 comments:

  1. woooow. congrats ms. Denise!! :)))) i want to watch your TV appearnce! sana ako din someday..hihi..

    xo,
    ANNEHOLICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, dear! :* much love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah congrats denise, so bongga! tweet me the details of the air date! @rizonmydemeanor :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...