Thursday, September 22, 2011

ESTRELLA


I just love stars I don't know why, and this top in particular. But I just have to let go of  this one for my dearest buyers. And you know what, this is the first item got sold in my shop, and the most liked by my shoppers! Who wouldn't want to wear this anyway right?:)

On the other hand, I got a lot of requests for my necklaces, especially the tassel versions. I can't wait to release a new set. I will be shopping for more materials this weekend! Plus a new giveaway will be uploaded on Saturday. Then the announcement of winners for my PLETHORA SHOP X SIMONE'S CLOSET giveaway will be posted tomorrow! 

Once again, thank you everyone for the unending support on my blog and most especially on my shop. :) 

PS: I got my very first pair of boots! Will take some outfit shots with it tomorrow! yey! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! :) Love the curve, sis! Plus your top! ♥ Miss you!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...