Monday, September 12, 2011

33RD COLLECTION LOOKBOOK

Hi everyone! Here are few photos consisting of two outfits from my upcoming 33rd collection this September 14, 2011! This set was shot by my good friend Zirjaye, he's a photographer in the making and we made a collab shoot for my shop Simone's Closet. We will be doing another collabe shoot soon! I  cannot wait!

It has been two years since I started my shop, and as time passes, I am beginning to open a lot of possibilities for it to improve. And I begun it with this little shoot. I am actually looking forward to other bloggers or photographers out there who wanted to do a collab photo shoot with me. You can contact me about the details. :)

Anyway, without much ado, here are the sets he made:






MODEL: Kiana Santos
MAKE-UP: Kiana Santos
STYLING: Denise Lunod
CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES: Simone's  Closet
PHOTOGRAPHY: Zirjaye Santos
shot on location at UST 

How do you find the set? The photos are so lovely right?! You can grab those outfits on my 33rd collection this September 14, 2011!!! If you want to see more of Zirjaye's shots go check his blog and facebook! Plus if you want to his stylish looks go hype his outfits at his lookbook account!

THANKS  AGAIN KIANA AND ZIRJAYE! I cannot wait for our next shoot!:)

SEE YOU MY DEAR READERS ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2011 AT 6PM!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo. I'd love to model for, do make-up for or photograph one of your shoots. :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankk you so much Denise! All tghe effort is worth it! Special thans for putting my links! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...