Sunday, August 21, 2011

SUNDAY MUSIC: Wish you were here by Nina



Hello everyone! How was your Saturday? Mine was super duper tiring but happy because I spent it with my family. I am so busy right now with my work and for my special projects for the blog and my shop! August 23 will be Simone's Closet's 2nd year anniversary and this September is my blog's 2nd year too! Nothing so special, but I prepared fantastic giveaways for all of you! First part of the giveaway will be released tomorrow so watch-out! :)

For now, I will leave with you with one of my favorite songs from Nina, its great to hear her version of this song. I hope you like it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...