Saturday, August 13, 2011

A DAY FOR MY SWEET TOOTH

Spent a day in Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Trinoma to satisfy my sweet cravings. I was supposed to eat mochi balls at Parvati but I still have coughs that day so I gladly gave-up for the craving and just ate caramel banana slice and guava juice instead. 

Stayed for a while, waiting for my shopper to hand her the dress she bought from my shop! 
can you spot the logo of Celio? haha
I just love banana cakes and muffins! I can eat so many of this! :)
love this juice, perfect for my itchy throat! :)

Meet Misaki my pretty shopper! She is so gorgeous! :)


That's it for now, I have TONS of things to do! Speaking of juggling family life, work, business, and blogging! haha! My to-do list is really getting longer, seems like an entire roll of tissue paper! 

And watch-out for  my shop's and blog's 2nd anniversary giveaway! Plus 33rd Collection coming soon! :)

HAVE A HAPPY SATURDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Will totally watch out for the two!!!! :) And our collab. Shizzz. Can't wait!! ♥ Keep in touch sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nagutom ako sa banana caaake :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...