Saturday, June 25, 2011

HOW TO TAKE OUTFIT PHOTOS WHEN IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE?


 Well that is always a question in my mind whenever rainy season is here! Well for me, I deal with it by  making my own photo studio at home... DIY indeed! I just finished my DIY studio and will take photos of it as soon as possible! Hehe the room is kind of dirty so  I need to clear-out the mess first.

And because I am excited to try the effect of my newly-installed lighting, I get dressed in less than 10 minutes and posed infront of the camera with lots of guts haha, and here are the results... I hope you'll like the photos!

I guess with my new lighting, and newly-painted wall, my photos look better than what they used to be haha!  Before,  the photos look blurred especially on the lower half of my body, but thank God for my determination to fix my room haha... coz I made my life so easy now. No more blurred photos and it would only take me 5 minutes per look to get 8 shots. Back then, it took me 15 minutes before I get good, slightly-blurred photos haha! 


furry top- from my up-coming collection
black skirt- gifted
black pumps- Parisian
bangles- random brand

7 comments:

  1. Anong ilaw yan ate bakit yellowish? adjust it kasi it's too harsh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @maria thanks for following! I will visit your blog! :)

    @ denbilita: I do not know the brand, but I think it looks good not harsh naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis! inferness you have a good legs.! i like the top:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i love ur shoes!!!

    www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kevin: haha thank you sis!
    @ Dominique: Thank you from Parisian yan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. =) followed you! I love fashion bloggers so much hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...