Friday, May 6, 2011

LOST IN SPACE GOTHIC

I feel like lost in space or a Gothic woman wandering on a plain room haha! I am planning something for  my room that's why I am testing the amount of light it has. I guess I really cannot avoid using flash, but it's fine since the photos look nice naman. I am planning to do some DIY lightings haha! I hope hubby and  I will be able to pull this project successfully! :)

On a side note, here I am rocking the lace dress again ( don't worry it's not soiled I mean I only wear my clothes in a span of 30 minutes just for outfit shoots purposes only when I do it at  home haha!) but this time, as a  top. Paired it  with my maxi skirt and I think I am loving the over-all feel of this outfit. What do you think?

dress as top- thrifted
maxi skirt- thrifted
shoes- c/o Ava
belt- F&H
rings- Quiapo

7 comments:

  1. Denise this outfit is gorgeous! I love that long skirt with those cheetah print shoes! I have my eye on some Jeffrey Campbell ones just like that! Love all of your jewelry. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so stoked. your hair is sooo envy! love your shoes too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank for all your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is my new favorite blog:)
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your total outfit shows elegance with your nude-colored belt and animal-printed wedge to give some smiles. :)

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...