Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNDAY MUSIC: A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton



Hi ladies! It's weekend again and the best time to go shopping due to lots of shopping attractions we can enjoy this summer. Let's say the recent opening of Forever 21 in SM Makati, The Coachella Bazaar, and of course if you would like to stay home but go shopping, check my 30th Collection!

A Thousand Miles is what I am listening to almost everyday, I am playing this through my electric piano. Hopefully I can finish studying this piece, and take a video of me playing this song, so I can share it with you guys!

So there you go, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! :)

1 comment:

  1. great music !
    love it!
    have a nice sunday girl :)

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...