Monday, December 6, 2010

THE SCHOOL GIRL IN ME

weird! haha!




I am loving the school girl look  these days, uhm does this mean I miss college life? Oh well not really, but it's just that school-themed attire like this gives me a good feeling. The nerd in me comes-out and I feel like I am more productive on what I am doing whenever I am in this outfit.

And I am loving patch-brooches as accents to my plain blazers. I will sell some of these brooches soon on my shop!Right now I am busy juggling my job and working on my Raw School homework! I hope my work will win on Wednesday as the ad of the night, for a chance to advance to the Iron Creatives 2.

Have a nice day ahead!

WEARING:
navy blue dress- thrifted
belt- tomato
oxfords- Archive Clothing
blazer- thrifted
brooch- Divisoria
accessories- Quiapo

4 comments:

  1. you look so cute in that outfit denise! we have the same oxfords too! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress and the blazer denise! i agree, you look cute in your outfit! and the brooch is really a nice touch. :)


    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blazer, denise!:) school girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this would be my favorite outfit post to date. You rocked the school girl look!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...