Saturday, December 11, 2010

EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!









Yey I am excited to stroll around bazaars to buy Christmas Gifts! I am doing this every year and I can't wait to shop gifts for my loved ones and friends! I am also looking forward to have a Christmas get together with some friends.

And what is Christmas without a cold weather? Hmm this leaves me the idea of bringing out my blazers and cardigans! I can't wait to wear them all! If you want to get blazers and cardigans to keep you warm this cold season, drop by now at my new collection! I have a bidding going on right now and will end on December 14, 2010!

Have a nice weekend ladies!:)

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love your wedges, may nakita akong ganyan sa Celine or SM Parisian yata? Nagsisi ako na di ko binili agad kasi nung binalikan ko ubos na hehe :D

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute and dainty as ever!:) Love it! And yes, I can't wait for the christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...