Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FAMILY BONDING

Last Sunday, my family along with me and my daughter minus my hobby( so busy with the business,baka yumaman na tayo niyan haha!) went for a family bonding at Trinoma. Before munching on yummy food, shopping, and strolling around, we headed to Sto. Domingo Church for a mass.

Right after, we went to trinoma for some pictorial courtesy of my dad!haha! 
CHEEEEEESEEE!


before going up the escalator
my baby is so kulet, my mom wearing red shirt

Upon entering the mall, we checked some restaurants for us to eat our lunch. Since my mom loves halo-halo we opted to dig-in the menu of Chowking. Gawd I have eaten so much! Bloated!

smile again while waiting for food


my brother

my parents

my hungry baby haha!

my baby in tantrums haha!

the cutest baby ever!


After some shopping (I bought stockings and leggings) I brought my baby to Kevin's Place, for some mom and daughter bonding time. Gawd I perspired a lot running after her!






trying the slide




Then after all the energy-crashing bonding moments, we went to Mc Donald's for some yummy desserts and drinks!







It was the most tiring day ever, but is also the most worthwhile! I hope to have more family bonding moments to come! HAPPY TUESDAY everyone!:)

PS: If you're wondering what I wore that day, you'll see in the photos that I am in the "dressed down mode". Whenever I am with my baby, I always make sure, I am in my most comfortable outfit, for I know I will be running after her most of the time. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...