Saturday, August 28, 2010













My anniversary collections were such a hit! My items are almost sold-out! I really am thankful for those who supported and bought items from my store. I can't name you all coz you're too many to mention, but seriously, from the bottom of heart...THANK YOU!

Special thanks also to my wonderful print ad model, the ever-gorgeous Bestie! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the time you've spent on helping me make this collection successful! See you on my next collection dear!

Cheers to all bloggers! I hope you'll support my blog's anniversary this coming September. My very first giveaway will be out soon! :)

THESE ARE SOME OF THE ITEMS haven't bought yet, you might wanna get these lovely pieces!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...