Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RE-RECORDING

We went yesterday to Mr. Tris Saguitan's house and recording studio at Paranaque City. We need to re-record the radio ad I am working-on due to little changes from the client. Though the trip to the location is so hot (coz we travelled at 2pm) everything went well. I really enjoyed the session, most especially, Sir Tris's house, and recording studio that are both very cozy and inspiring. I'll show to you pix of his studio later-on (I still have to get the photos from my officemate) I was so amazed with his studio (his so called bat cave) because of it's relaxing yet modern feel, plus it's filled with expensive, high-quality gadgets. Me my team were really hoping to work again with him soon with another project!







WEARING:
black dress-thrifted
black leggings- divisoria
brown shoes-divisoria
brown vest- thrifted
brown cuff- gift
rings- quiapo

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...