Saturday, March 27, 2010

HEY SOUL SISTER


How I wish I have a soul sister whom I can run to in times that I wanted to burst my emotions! I have lots of things in mind that I cannot express here because of some reasons. But I am happy of what is happening right now on my life especially on my career. I can say that I am going on the right path, and I know I am on the way to reach my goals.
Hey soul sister I hope that one day I can live in my dreams and stay happy forever. Today is saturday and it's my day to bond with my kid, and fix some stuffs on my online shops! I am so thankful to all those who always support my store! ALL OF MY COLLECTIONS ARE A HIT! I am so happy!!!! I hope this will continue. And I hope to have more followers here, and more friends to meet!
Right now is merienda time! My baby and I ate chicken mami and ginataan halo-halo yum!!! I didn't take photos of the food for I realized that the bowls are empty before I remember to take a photo! So here's my featured outfit of the day!



my ruffled jumpshorts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...