Sunday, February 7, 2010

ISN'T SHE LOVELY?


If there is one thing on this earth that I am thankful for, is the day when she arrived in my life. She arrived unexpectedly, so quiet that I didn't even noticed at all. She came when I myself found no hope, she stepped in when I myself, was so weak that I can't even move at all. Her presence knocked me off, bugged me off, and made me feel dead after all.

It is only now that I came to realize why God let her enter my life, SHE TAUGHT ME TO SEE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE AFTER DARKNESS. SHE IS, AFTER ALL MY RAINBOW AFTER THE RAIN...





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Denise. I'm Cha Chay. Nice to meet you too.

    Your daughter is very cute little girl, angel. I almost cried when I read your post. I have also only niece and she also came unexpectedly. She is now 10 months. Babies are just so adorable that you cannot continue with what you're doing once you hear them laughing. It is as if you just wanna play with them all day long.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...